Become a Volunteer
The United Nations Youth and Students Association of Bangladesh, more popularly known as UNYSAB, is one of the largest voluntary hubs in the country that actively works to develop the interpersonal skills of Bangladesh’s youth. UNYSAB feels proud to inaugurate a very new wing in Chattogram. The Youths of Chattogram division will be getting the magnificent opportunity to connect with a prominent community built over the past 20 years. Moreover, volunteers will get to experience the United Nations philosophy and get 100 hours of training and a certificate over completion. Getting connected with the organization will not only help the Chittagonian Youths to flourish their skills but also help in building an unforgettable and memorable experience.
UNYSAB would like to invite the Chittagonian Youths who want to make a positive impact on society to apply and join the family.
United Nations Youth and Student Association of Bangladesh also known as UNYSAB, is the organization which follows United Nations philosophy by organizing various voluntary youth and student movement. The organization is committed to conveying current issues such as Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), COP, Human Rights and Development, Environment, Gender Discrimination, and so on. UNYSAB holds a brilliant ambiance where youth can develop organizational and leadership skills, real-life traits, and research orientations.
UNYSAB is credited for organizing its first-ever Model UN conference of the country held in 2002 and, since then multiple National and International MUN conferences have been produced along the way.
The principle activities of UNYSAB are:
- Planning and organizing Model United Nations Conference (MUN) and MUN workshops at the university level as well as the college and school levels.
- Participating in MUN around the world and thus enhancing the diplomatic abilities.
- Conducting seminars, workshops, and events to raise awareness and support UN goals.
- Commemorating major UN days and projection of the reason behind the day.
- Handling projects supporting social welfare such as Eid for Street Children, Winter Cloth Distribution, etc.
- Organizing cultural and youth exchange programs.
- Conducting a total of 100-hour training program for volunteers and certifying after completion.
Conditions for Apply
The applicants will primarily be responsible for:
- The information filled out by them.
- Any mistake made by them while filling out the form.
The applicants must be:
- A student of University level or higher.
- Residing in Chattogram.
UNYSA BANGLADESH House No. 519/A, Road No.1, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh