- This event has passed.
তোমার চোখে স্বাধীনতা
24 February, 2021 , 12:00 AM – 21 March, 2021 , 11:59 PM
“তোমার চোখে স্বাধীনতা”
Guidelines for the Art and Painting Competition
The Art and Painting Competition is for students interested in sharing their thoughts through artistic skills. As a part of the United Nations Youth and Students Association of Bangladesh’s celebration of 50 Years of Independence of Bangladesh, this competition is initiated with a goal to encourage our young thinkers and future generations to share what they perceive of independence, freedom, patriotism and sacrifice. UNYSAB aims to create a platform where various young and energetic artists will share skills and ideas with others and even encourage other people as well to put colors into their thoughts.
- The participant must be in or above class 3.
- The participant must be below 28 years old.
- The participants will be distributed into three groups –
- Group A: from Class/Standard 3 to Class/Standard 7
- Group B: from Class/Standard 8 to Class/Standard 12
- Group C: Under Graduation & Post Graduation levels
- There are 7 categories of art or painting methods that can be used –
- Pencil coloring
- Pastel Coloring
- Water coloring
- Oil Painting
- Acrylic Paintings
- Sketch (Pencil and Charcoal)
- Digital Painting
- Allowed medias –
- Only following format of the image of your artworks will be accepted –
- .jpeg/ .jpg/ .png/ .pdf
- File size should not exceed 20MB
- The artwork must be a static image
- Artwork should be of a high resolution of at least 1080 x 1920 pixels, 300 dpi
- Participants are allowed to submit only one piece of art in each painting method. One participant can submit a maximum number of three entries with different painting methods.
- Only artworks that were never submitted to any other competition before, are allowed.
- Event organizers can not participate in the competition.
Registration procedure and Entry Fee:
Neither any registration nor any entry fee is required to participate in the competition.
- Interested People can start submitting their artworks from 24th February, 2021
- The last date of submission will be March 21, 2021.
- Email Subject: Art and Painting Competition: Artwork Name; [Example: Art and Painting Competition: Independence Art].
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -Participants need to submit their artworks (proper pictures of their artworks) through that format. Rename your artwork file; Your Artwork Name, Your Name, Mobile Number, Class and Institution should be in Email body.
Criteria for Judging:
Entries submitted will be judged based on the following criteria-
|Relevance to the Theme||40|
|Execution and Techniques||30|
- Top 30 participants will get an Electronic Certificate from UNYSAB. [The number may be increased or decreased in number if any further need occurs]
- Each Group will have 2 prizes, for Champion and Runner Up
- No monetary value will be provided to the participants.
- Each Champion will get a Prize with items equivalent of 5000 BDT
- Each Runners Up will get a Prize with items equivalent of 3000 BDT
- Champions and Runners Up will be announced between 22nd to 24th or March 2021 through the Event page as well as the Facebook page of UNYSAB, Sponsors and Collaborators.
Usage Rights and Sells:
- The submitted artwork must be original, owned by the Participant, and should in no way promote any kind of discrimination, violence, attack on minorities or any community. If any artwork is found to be falsely claimed by any participant as his/ her own, it will be revoked.
- Submitted artwork is subject for use by United Nations Youth and Students Association of Bangladesh.
- The participants can also choose to sell their artworks if any such case arrives.
Changes in rules:
- UNYSAB holds power to make changes in any rule without any prior discussion.
- Shadow Youth Parliament 2021United Nations Youth and Students Association of Bangladesh (UNYSAB) is elated to organize the second edition of Shadow Youth Parliament. UNYSAB is a voluntary youth and student movement of the United Nations dedicated to conveying the young generation’s voices and assisting them to play a pivotal role in solving contemporary global issues. Shadow Youth Parliament…
- Art and Painting CompetitionThe Art and Painting Competition is for students interested in sharing their thoughts through artistic skills. As a part of the United Nations Youth and Students Association of Bangladesh’s celebration of 50 Years of Independence of Bangladesh, this competition is initiated with a goal to encourage our young thinkers and future generations to share what…
- Past Event
- Up Coming Event